Our fully managed service includes our entire tenant find service as well as the ongoing management of the tenant, tenancy and property. This also extends to the management of maintenance and repairs as and when required. Our service includes everything you would expect from a fully managed package and is perfect for a landlord who is looking to leverage the knowledge and experience of a local lettings agent (and fellow investor!) to provide a more passive, hands off investment.
- Collecting the tenants deposit and registering it with one of the government approved Tenancy Deposit Schemes
- Ongoing rent collection
- Monthly landlord statement via email showing income and expenditure for accounting purposes
- Management of Gas and Electrical safety checks and fire risk assessments on an ongoing basis
- Liaising with tenants regarding any management or maintenance issues they may have
- Instructing proven and trusted contractors to carry out repairs
- Out of hours emergency call out for tenants
- Regular routine visits
- Feedback from the visits including recommended and compulsory actions
- Detailed check out process
- Organise quotes and deposit deductions where needed
If you think anything is missing just let us know, the likelihood is that we have it covered!
Our Fully Managed Service is billed as follows:
– £150 setup fee per tenancy (i.e a whole house or on a per room basis in a house share)
– Ongoing management is billed as a percentage of the monthly rent with rates from 10%